Amp Up Your Career With Amplomedia
We’re Hiring A Full-Time Account Manager!
We are a design and marketing agency that leverages the incredible talents of our team of creative designers, copywriters, marketing professionals, and video wizards to help bring brands to life and keep them at the forefront of peoples’ minds. Our campaigns engage audiences, amplify brand messages, and achieve results for our clients. If you want to be a part of the Amplomedia family and use your superpowers to help clients reach their goals, join us today.
About The Role
Are you a communication superhero? Are client relationships your forte? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe project management? But most importantly, are you passionate about working with a tight-knit group of individuals who strive to get the job done and have fun while doing it? If so, then Amplomedia may be the perfect fit for you.
As an Account Manager at Amplomedia, you will be responsible for a variety of digital marketing initiatives for our clients. You will be our client liaison and will work with our clients to help them generate new leads and customers. Your job will be to collaborate with the clients and the rest of our team to ensure that we meet client goals on time.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients.
- Strategize with clients and the Amplomedia team to build out ideas and run successful campaigns that will help with lead generation and new customers.
- Plan and develop project ideas for websites, social media campaigns, blog ideation, email nurturing sequences, and more.
- Ensure that plans and campaigns are executed on time and on budget to generate and nurture leads.
- Set deadlines and monitor the progress of campaigns and projects.
- Address client questions, requests, and needs.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships in order to form long-term partnerships.
- 3-5 years of client management experience combined with excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- An understanding of sales & marketing funnels.
- The ability to work with multiple clients on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with project management software.
- Experience with automated email platforms.
- An understanding of both organic and paid social media strategies.
- An appreciation for basic design principles.
- An interest in video creation and production.
- Competitive Salary.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Generous group benefit plan.
- The ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- A fun and supportive work environment with a focus on employee development and growth.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, contact us today!