Amp Up Your Career With Amplomedia
We’re Hiring A Full-Time Video Editor!
About The Role
We are in need of talented, Edmonton-based Videographers/Editors to work alongside our team to produce quality videos for online marketing. You would be shooting and editing videos for promotional ads, testimonials, events, and products/services.
- Videography and editing videos.
Adjusting Audio for voiceover and music, and adding sound design as needed.
- Stock sites will be provided by Amplomedia (Envato Elements and Adobe stock).
- Be willing to work within Amplomedia’s standard operating procedures.
- Cinematic lighting and filming experience.
- 2+ years of Adobe Premier Pro video editing.
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Shows strong knowledge of pacing and visual storytelling.
- Ability to use video and lighting to grab the attention of audiences.
- Colour correcting, balancing, and grading LOG footage.
- Multi-camera shooting and editing techniques.
- MOGRTs, motion graphics, and minor animation.
MUST have the following Prerequisites:
- A fast internet connection and high to unlimited data transfer – enough to run Google's Drive File Stream servers that sync file download and upload (Avg. of 30GB per project).
- Be available to be contacted during Amplomedia’s standard work days Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm MST Edmonton, Canada.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a Google Gmail account and be familiar with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Must have own vehicle to drive to shooting locations.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends on shoot days that are convenient for clients.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary $38-$55k/year, depending on experience.
- Group health benefits.
- Software and Hardware will be provided.
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Hope to hear from you,